Friday, April 16, 2010

Txt-to-speech: the full dictionary for the teen-impaired: Part 2: G-L

Read part 1 of the multi-part series here: Txt-to-speech: the full dictionary for the teen-impired: Part 1:A-F

G

G2CU
Good to see you

G2G
Got to go

G2R
Got to run

G4C
Going for coffee

G9
Genius

GAL
Get a life

GB
Goodbye

GBTW
Get back to work

GFI
Go for it

GF
Girl friend

GFN
Gone for now

GG
Good Game (online gaming)

GGA
Good game, all (online gaming)

GGE1
Good game, everyone (online gaming)

GIGO
Garbage in, garbage out

GIRL
Guy in real life

GJ
Good job

GL
Good luck

GN
Good night

GNE1
Good night everyone

GNITE
Good night

GR8
Great

GRATZ
Congratulations

GRL
Girl

GS
Good shot

GTG
Got to go

GUD
Good

H

H8
Hate

H&K
Hugs & kisses

HAND
Have a nice day

H-BDAY
Happy Birthday

HFAC
Holy flipping animal crackers

HL
Half Life (online gaming)

HNL
(w)Hole 'nother level

HP
Hit points / Health points (online gaming)

HRU
How are you?

HV
Have

HW
Homework

I

I2
I too (me too)

IC
I see

IDK
I don't know

IDUNNO
I don't know

IFYP
I feel your pain

IGN
I (I've) got nothing

IK
I know

ILU
I love you

IM
Instant message

IMAO
In my arrogant opinion

IMHO
In my humble opinion

ImL
(in Arial font) Means I love you (a way of using the American sign language in text)

IMO
In my opinion

INC
Meaning "incoming" (online gaming)

IWIAM
Idiot wrapped in a moron

IYKWIM
If you know what I mean

IYO
In your opinion

J

j00
You

j00r
Your

JAC
Just a sec

JAM
Just a minute

JFF
Just for fun

JIC
Just in case

JK
Just kidding

JP
Just playing

K

K
Okay

KK
Okay, Okay!

KB
Keyboard

KB
Kick butt (online gaming)

KEWL
Cool

KISS
Keep it simple, stupid

KIT
Keep in touch

KOTC
Kiss on the cheek

KOTL
Kiss on the lips

KS
Kill then steal (online gaming)

L

L2G
Like to go?

L2K
Like to come

l33t
Leet, meaning 'elite'

L8R
Later

LHO
Laughing head off

LMAO
Laughing my *a* off

LMFAO
Laughing my freaking *a* off

LNT
Meaning lost in translation

LOL
Laugh out loud

LOL
Lots of love

LOTR
Lord of The Rings

LTOD
Laptop of death

LULZ
Slang for LOL

LY
Love ya

More later this weekend (I Hope).

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers, ASL made it into text speak!
    I like LTOD and HFAC. What does one do when one's animal crackers start flipping? In church, no less?! I mean, I've heard of jumping beans...

    ReplyDelete