Monday, April 12, 2010

My take: a vendetta on stupid people

I am surrounded by stupid people. Every day, I see them. At school, at the store, at *cough* home, their numbers keep growing exponentially every single day! These people are growing in power every day, expounding their stupid ideas opn the masses and converting more and more to their stupid "religion". They surround us, envelop us-and I am very much in danger of going under with them. You may think that this post is extremely subjective, and I am deeply sorry of I am offending anyone. If I am, you are most likely "one of them". Stop it.

There are many ways you can describe or define a "stupid person". There are the obvious ones, like crack users, violent mass murderers, cereal killers ("Leave the cheerios alone!") and the like. I see, however, more and more definitions. My "compatriots", that is, people I would never want to be seen with, fit the mold perfectly. I ride the bus with a pot user and dealer. I take classes with people who won't shut up (The most common type of stupid person, the blabberinthian). There are people who are intensely competitive (The one-uppian), people who people who just don't do their work (The no-practician), people who just don't know what they are talking about (The oh-my-god-stop-talkingian), and then the people that you can't name or place, they are just an idiot and you hate their guts (The ?ian). My least favorite type of stupid person is also one of the most annoying: the person who thinks they are your friend, but you are obviously not theirs, but they just keep coming, but you are too nice to tell them to shut up and go away (The phonian).

What to do with stupid people? This is the hard part. Stupid people can not be easily dealt with. Getting rid of (dealing with) them can be the most challenging thing you attempt. The most difficult (if you have any morals at all) to get rid of is the phonian. You must approach it carefully, dropping hints ata every opportunity that you do not want anything to do with it. I personally am in the process of dumping two phonians at the moment. One, I have known for a long time. He and I were good friends in early elementary school, but since then our interests have clearly diverged. It is hard to do, but it makes my life a whole lot quieter.

To avoid the other types of stupid people you can simply ignore them, most often the most effective way of getting rid of them. On the bus, I simply plug in my iPod and listen to my music and let the dealer bother other people. This works for blabberinthians, one-uppians, etc. too. Most of the time these people are just hankering for attention, so you must not give it to them. Ignoring them will tell them they are not wanted and they will most likely go away.

I wish you good luck on dealing with the stupid people on your life. My future posts (oh, there will be more, muahahahahahahahahaha) will not usually be this vengeful. My brain hurts. Next, I will talk about the gaming world, and the most common stupid person now encountered on the Internet:

the n00b.


Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! :D DUDE! i <3 it. x] I totally cannot wait for the next one on "the noob." I'll be sure to let /all/ of my friends who use those chatrooms to consider the honest truth. I hope I'm not one of the phonians though! :[

    Great writing, bud. ^-^
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! By the way, you should totally do a blog about facebook and twitter. =] I'd find it amusing to hear what you say about those groups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...
    I might! good to hear someone is reading this...
    you arent a phonian. dont worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! :] and i've already shown your article to about a dozen friends. xD

    ReplyDelete