Monday, April 12, 2010

Friend or Fiend

Oh my god! I have a new friend request and I can't think about what to say. I don't know this person and yet I want more friends. He's tall, blond and looks like he came out of a surfer magazine. I have this weird feeling that he is not real but he is so attractive. First thing I do is I go to his profile and see if I have anything in common with him. As I go through his profile I find out that he is 18 and lives in Westchester LA. there I have some family living. I still have this weird feeling that this guy is simply not who he is. As soon as i accept him I have this eerie chat box in the corner of my screen asking me about myself...but these aren't normal questions;they are questions asking me where I live, what school I go to, and some really personal questions. I can't think of what to say. It reminds me of when I was a little girl and m mom would always tell me not to talk to strangers and not to get into other peoples cars. (Even if they give you free candy and 20 bucks) And I can't but feel like I shouldn't of added this man whom I don't know and is creeping the hell out of me. Do I ignore him or delete him form my friends?

I proceeded to go back to his profile where I finally got to see some pictures of him, and after a while I get the feeling that I was tricked by the hot surfer on the front of his profile when he actually looks like an old man who ate too many potato chips and watched too many hunting channels on TV. He just never got to up off his butt and went outside. It creeped me out to no extent. That was the one thing that made me click on the little button at the bottom of my screen and continue to shiver with an upset stomach. I deleted him form my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment